Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally broke in my Trailside and added the 1" ultradot sight. I hate to bragg, but, **** it shoots nice.

Since this will now be my rabbit plinker, I need an easy way to pack it.

Any suggestions on what to do for a holster? It must hold the gun and ultradot. I'm thinking maybe a sholder rig or cross-draw belt holster.

Suggestions for suppliers would be most appreciated.

I'll post a pic of this gun when I can - she's a beauty! :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
What I did

This is a bit ragged but will work. I used an Uncle Mikes Sidekick. I don't remember the number, but the one that will fit your barrel length. I determined where the frount ring would be when the pistol is all the way in the holster, then used a sharp pair of scissors to cut away the front part of the holster. Like I said, its a bit ragged but it works. If you would like to see pictures of it, email me and I will send them.

ARO

·
Registered
145 Posts
Kydex holster for Trailside

I made one out of kydex, works, but just barely. Took tree tries to make it even workable. Well, actually the holster part works really well, the hard partis the belt loop and how to make that sturdy. My next one will have two belt loops. Fun project though.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Nice work!

Nice work! :t

Somethign similar is on my "to do" list. I'm going to try sheaths for the Forschner chef's knife, paring knife and steel I take camping, first.

You might try the Tec Loc thingies available from THESE GUYS. I've read that forming your own belt loops cab be a pain, but haven't tried it yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.