Registered
5,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:birthday:

Have one on me. :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
Thanks Guys, :1p Would say I have been out spending my Birthday...:2p trying to find that one Mossberg that everyone would just die for.... :yippee: but when you get old... :eek:man: you just spend your weekend driving around with your wife... :silly: trying to find of all gall durn things a BIRDHOUSE!!!!! :banghead3

·
Premium Member
24,288 Posts
Thanks Guys, :1p Would say I have been out spending my Birthday...:2p trying to find that one Mossberg that everyone would just die for.... :yippee: but when you get old... :eek:man: you just spend your weekend driving around with your wife... :silly: trying to find of all gall durn things a BIRDHOUSE!!!!! :banghead3
i hope the new bird house isn't going to be used to lure in poor little birds,so you can plink them off with one of your old mossys:D LOL ross

·
Registered
11,244 Posts
:eek: come -on with the price of gas ya just grab some old barn wood and build yer own custom birdie shanty:t --JMJ--

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
:bthumb: :eek:man: :hide: :) "YA"!-That!-----Happy birthday!!!;) :hide: :yikes: :eek:man: --Blkwollf!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.