Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joe, here are my April scores. Improved a little, but the Tenex is about used up, I'll need to search up some more good ammo. Got tendonitis in my right arm, makes shooting hard, but at least it's on the bench and I didn't have to hold up the rifles weight. Haven't felt much like using the computer either, but couldn't miss shooting on such a beautiful afternoon.
-------------------------
25 yards, Outdoors
244-2x Phil Nesmith, Hanceville, Alabama
Kimber Classic 22. Leupold 2.5-8x. Eley Tenex
Shot with scope at 4 power, no wind, late afternoon
Plain sandbag rests
50 yards, outdoors
221, 1x, Phil Nesmith, Hanceville, Alabama
Kimber Classic 22, Leupold 2.5-8x, Eley Tenex
Shot with scope at 8x, no wind, late afternoon. Same day as the 25 yard target.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Good shootin Phil

Glad to see another Kimber out there pluggin' away.Hope ya get to feelin' better.:D

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Good Shootin' Phil

That's good shooting for and 8X scope. I never could get the CCI Green Tag to shoot at 50 yards--best of luck to you. The new Wolf stuff seems to shoot pretty good--it's too early to tell--it's been so windy the past few times I've shot it's hard to judge the ammo. Anyway, hope the tendonitis goes away soon.

·
Registered
20,556 Posts
Your sneakin' up on it Phil!

I've never had much luck with Green Tag, but that don't mean you won't. I had some I gave to Ducdave and it shot pretty well in one of his Rem 37s. I guess I better get some more to try in my Stevens...Who knows! I'd like to find an ammo that works in case the Wolf drys up.

I hope the tendonitis clears up for you, that stuff sucks! :( JL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.