Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Hammer Question

301 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Nobody
A friend of mine has a T/C that he scoped for his wife to shoot in .22 LR. The scope gets in the way of the hammer. Is there a hammer extension for the T/C like I have seen for lever rifles that are scoped? If so where to get it? TIA
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,029 Posts
Yep, here's one. I believe this one's called "ambidextrous" or some such. It extends to each side of the hammer spur & can be used with either hand. I've also seen ones that are flat instead of tubular, and must be mounted on the side that you favor. They're available from Brownells, Numrich, and I've seen lots of them on eBay.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.