Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesturday I recieved my H&R M12-I took it out today found that it shot fairly well with a rear Palma & a globe front. I was a little curious about the MILSPEC on this weapon since it was procured under an Army contract.
Nothing on the H&R web site as to an E-mail address to even comunicate with them or where to look for the info I want. No past :confused: history-nothing but there current line

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I do think the H&R of today's Marlin subsidiary has very little (or less) to do with the H&R that brought us the M12.

Pretty sure H&R went out of business and Marlin purchased the remaining vestiges of the original company, possibly 2nd hand through NEF.

·
Premium Member
2,173 Posts
There is even a question on the FAQ page of H&R1871 LLC to the effect of "are you associated with Harrington and Richardson?" The answer:NO

You can put Harrington and Richardson into a metasearch engine and get quite a few hits on the original.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.