Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know anything about these little revolvers? I have had this one for years since my dad gave it to him and his dad passed it to him. I have never shot it but i was trying to find some information out on it. Seems to be in good condition for being how old it is. It also has a matching Holster that was a factory item and it is in perfect condition. Are these something to collect or should this just be a shooter?

I attached some pictures (click to make larger)

Adam:bthumb:

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
These were really budget tackle box guns. There is little collector interest in any but NIB guns with all the attendant literature.

I'd guess lots of people got their start shooting handguns with revolvers like this one.

I'd recommend you shoot your heirloom regularly and enjoy every minute of the connection it will give you with your family.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Adam,

As you can see, the monetary value of almost any H&R revolver is in its utility. Some of them have a minor following, though, such as the Model 999/ Sportsman. Keep your treasure, and use it well. Your value is in heritage.:bthumb:

BigLoop22

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.