Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made it known that I would do gun work for Okla team shooters that need it at a reduced cost. Gordon G asked that I make the same available to RFC members shooting in the matches and I will be happy to do so. If I can help anyone, give a yell.

·
Registered
20,556 Posts
xxring,
Thanks bud, do you do any bluing? I've got an old Westernfield and a High Standard I'd like to refinish. Also would like to have my Heavy Barrel Romainian done....Let me know. Thanks JL

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
xxring,

JL also needs someone to wash and wax his truck ;) Uh Jerry, I think the idea is accuracy mod's for your email match gun, although with your scores you obviously don't need any help! GG

·
Registered
20,556 Posts
Gordy,
I'm afraid to touch my 10/22....if I screw with it, whatever I did right might just go away............................*pity* Heh! JL

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JL

Yep, we do blueing, parkerizing (if you MAKE me), case coloring, Nickel plateing, all kinds of repairs, build cutom hunting guns on Rem and Mauser actions, muzzle brakes, self def. hand guns, re bbling and just about anything you need. Be glad to talk to you about anything you need.

·
6,254 Posts
Hi xxring,

What do you figure (ballpark estimate) it would cost to reline my Dad's old .22 short Winchester 1890?

Also, just so I have a ballpark figure, What would be the cost of a restoration? The action is tight but it needs blueing, minor stock refinishing, and the magazine tube is loose in the barrel dovetails.

I can send you better pictures if you need them.

Thanks - Brad

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.