Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Don't need anything but if you could take pictures and hold and give general mini reviews of the 22 semi pistols you come across, that'd be cool. I know myself and a few others are trying to decide on one.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I plan on bringing a pistol with me to look got a new holster. What do i have t do to get it into the show? Do they just put a zip tie in the action and let you go?

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
They put a zip tie on my M1 Carbine when I took it to the gunshow. Prolly the universal way of keeping the firearm secure.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah i brough my Colt 380 government pocketlite and they zip tired it when i came in the door. Everyone there was trying to buy it off me, i just wanted a holster for it. They didn't have much in the way of rimfire, a few 10/22 and others, there were alot of pistols though. Also ammo whas scarce there was really only 2 booths selling ammo worth mentioning. There wasn't much choice in .22 though. I bought a brick of the Super Colibri for $19 and a brick of Aguila SE for $12. I'm thinking of going back and getting a few more bricks. I havn't shot the SE is it any good?

·
Registered
486 Posts
My 52B loves Aquila SE. I had one brick that it shot unbelievably well. I shot more than one 5 shot group at 50 yards that looked like a single .30 round had made the hole. Other lots weren't quite as good, but still shot better than Wolf MT in my guns.

I'll buy a couple of bricks from you if you go back, if shipping isn't too much to NY.

Renegade

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah i may go back in a few minutes and get some. I may buy all they have and sell it to fellow members. I mean $12 a brick i pretty good isn't it? This is the standard velocity.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok well it's to late to go back today, i called and they closed at 5. I hope i can get there tomorrow and there still be some left. If i can get alot would anyone be interested in buying a brick or two? It may not be worth it after shipping as i'm not sure what that would cost.

·
Registered
20,556 Posts
On Target, If they have a Remington model 37 for under fifty bucks, snatch it up for me will ya? Haha! JL

ps I don't think we'll have another show in our area for another six months........bummer!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No i didn't notice and i went this morning before i read this so i didn't look. :(

On a side note i did buy a new 10/22, Weaver scope mount, 5 bricks of Aguila SE, 1 brick of Aguila Super Colibri, and a nice holster for my Colt 380 government pocketlite. So i'm pretty happy. But now my wallet is hungery, i guess now would be a good time to cash the last 2 weeks of pay checks.:eek:

·
Registered
20,556 Posts
carcajou
I only saw one contender at the show here in Mobile this morning. Kind of pricey on almost everything. Plenty of AR uppers there in all calibers. Didn't see much in rimfire lines, except ammo.
I managed to leave with all the money I took with me. I did seen a High Standard just like mine and the guy wanted $800+ for it.
I missed ONTARGET while I was there but sounds like he found some stuff. Bill

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
REDTIP17

Yeah there weren't many deals to be had. There were quite a few 22 pistols even a few supressed. There was a little ammo but nothing like the last gun show i went to but that was a few years ago. It was a good size show but lacked the deals i was looking for. One old guy wanted $499 for a 10/22 stock and action no barrel. Me and the guy next to me decided the man was crazy:confused:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.