Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I may have found my next firearm :bthumb:

German Sporting Gun is making a .22lr version of the MP5K! I wasn't all impressed with the GSG-5P or the AK version but but I will take a GSG-5PK:D This is perfect for people looking for a SBR rifle as well. Just fill out the paper work and order a folding stock once you get the stamp. Then just pop the rear cap off and install the stock. Thats easier than chopping a barrel.

I found these on HKPRO.com but I think they was posted but Jackle off AR15.com. They say it's in the states now waiting on a July release! That is 3 new GSG .22lr firearms due to release this year!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes sir, it's concidered a pistol as it stands. So I wouldn't go mounting a stock or VG...unless you put down 200.00 for a Tax stamp.

If I took a guess, I would say pretty close to the cost of a GSG-5 or slightly cheaper. There is probaly going to be some scalpers the first couple of months simular to the GSG. So I may wait until all the fus is over before buying one.

·
Registered
148 Posts
It is not in the states now and is slated for an October release, maybe later.

Wow a lot of stuff makes it around the web. We have a dedicated forum over at AR15.com and there is a ton of info on the GSGs over there.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow a lot of stuff makes it around the web. We have a dedicated forum over at AR15.com and there is a ton of info on the GSGs over there.
Yes sir, I own a couple of ARs as well ;)

I hope you don't mind but I try and pass along info I find out about GSG on AR15 to our fellow rimfire brothers and sisters here on Rimfirecentral. Thanks to people like your self, AR15 has one of the best GSG sections going. It's the goal of a few people here to actually get a GSG section here on Rimfirecentral.

Ray a.k.a 50CalRay

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.