Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully, I'll be buying a Hoehn tuner for my 10/22 next week. I've read about all kinds of tuners here and on Benchrest Central, and I was just curious about individual experience with them. I know that group sizes will shrink, but has anyone every done group size comparisons on their rifle with and without a tuner? If anyone has(regardless of rifle type) and would like to post their results, I'd be interested.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Picher:

My configuration will be as follows: MOA steel receiver with rear lug and a Clark 21.5" barrel. The barrel will be free-floated with no pressure pads. Based on this, do you think I will have fair luck with the tuner, or is the barrel still too short?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input

I appreciate the info. Even if I could cut group sizes by a small percentage, I would be satisfied. I lost my mind and decided to build the most accurate 10/22 derived rifle possible, and every little bit helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.