Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I had been trying to decide what barrel to get. After shooting Ski's 10/22 I know what I want :) Green Mountain.

BTW nice rifle Ski. Which one you ask? All of them :)

the magnum was a real blast too :)

·
Registered
400 Posts
Good choice! I have an 18" Addams and Bennett SS barrel which I understand is made by Green Mountain.
Just got back from sighting-in a new Bushnell 4-12x40 AO scope. Man does the new combo shoot! The first five shots from a measured 50 yards went into one ragged hole .155 inch center to center. The kicker is that I was using Winchester Dynapoints from Kmart! Average for five, 5 shot groups was .46 inch. Largest group was .6875 inch, but four of the shots covered .28 -- the flyer was probably my fault. Not too shabby for a rifle I only have about $400 invested in.

Happy shooting. :cool:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am anxiously awaiting my first 2 GM barrels - they are scheduled to be delivered on the 19th!! I ordered a .17 HMR Stainless Fluted barrel for my 77/22 VMBZ and a 16" Stinger chambered Sporter contour barrel for one of my 10/22s.

Hurry up UPS!!! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.