Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if it was the Ultra Lux that I seem to remember reading yesterday was a limited over-run for some mid-eastern government, not on their web site, and running out of availability.
Anyway, I do remember reading enough good things about them, and I've been very impressed with my American Hummer...
Today on my lunchtime gunshop rounds I found a shop that had two in stock. They wouldn't budge from their $199 price tag, so I only bought one of them. At this point I intend to leave this one as an "open sight" gun, cause that distance marked slider is really cool. Would Brookie's ghost ring blade mount in that sight?
I think I've really reached the point of "more guns than I have time to shoot", but I couldn't let this one get away. ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
goodwrench said:
I'm not sure if it was the Ultra Lux that I seem to remember reading yesterday was a limited over-run for some mid-eastern government, not on their web site, and running out of availability.
Anyway, I do remember reading enough good things about them, and I've been very impressed with my American Hummer...
Today on my lunchtime gunshop rounds I found a shop that had two in stock. They wouldn't budge from their $199 price tag, so I only bought one of them. At this point I intend to leave this one as an "open sight" gun, cause that distance marked slider is really cool. Would Brookie's ghost ring blade mount in that sight?
I think I've really reached the point of "more guns than I have time to shoot", but I couldn't let this one get away. ;)
That is a great price. About the lowest I have seen them.

Brookie's ghost sight will fit in the rear battle sight of the Ultra Lux. I have put one in mine. It is very simple to install. I think you will like it. You might also consider his spring kit...it made a lot of difference on an already good trigger.
:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.