Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had seen were steven boelter was going to write a article in the rimfire section. he tested eley team. i can't wait to see what else he has up his sleeve for us. the rimfire section is my favorite anymore. i love centerfire but the rimfire is what i've been playing with more lately. kinda getting back to my roots so to say. keep up the good work steve:t . i'll be reading it every month.

·
Banned
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i can't wait to see what else is in the wings from steve. so ar i like what i'm reading. no fancy tests. just plain and simple to understand. he's doing it right:t !! he takes as much of the human out as he can to test the ammo. that way you get a true ammo test. i can't wait till he gets up to this new lapua stuff at $25 a box!!! that will be a very interesting test in deed!!:D

·
Banned
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i just started getting it this year. so far i have found it a very enjoyable read. they are very well worn by time the next month rolls around. there are many great articles in it.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Glad you all like it.

Tom, yes I have a piece of Lapua's X-act in the works now, and there will be one on Midas + and Center X as well.

There is a lag with PS, and at this time they have about 6 articles of mine ready to go. You can figure on seeing an ammunition review about ever other ps at a min, hopefully more.

There is alot to cover in this rimfire world.

s.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.