Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. This is my first post on this forum and I really like what I have seen so far.

Friday evening I received a new Taurus model 941 22 mag revolver. It is the first Taurus that I have ever owned, and I am pleasantly suprised. It appears to be well made and it shoots reasonably well although I have not taken it to a range yet (tried it out in the back yard). I think that it will serve my intended purpose well.

My question to any of you experienced pistoleros is can the double action trigger pull be reduced? The trigger is VERY heavy in double action fire. None of my center fire revolvers have a double action trigger pull even close to that of this little revolver.

Any comments are greatly appreciated.

Doug W

·
Registered
928 Posts
I agree with the above, but find a good 'smith that does action jobs. You can wreck a perfectly good revolver trying to do something yourself.

A typical double-action trigger job will really improve both the single-action pull as well as the double-action pull.

steve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.