Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale in a local classified paper....

Colt Woodsman third series 4 1/2 inch bbl, adjustable sights, wood checkered grips, mint bore, 99.9% cond. $695

Sounds pretty good to me, but want the opinion of those who know.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
30,683 Posts
For sale in a local classified paper....

Colt Woodsman third series 4 1/2 inch bbl, adjustable sights, wood checkered grips, mint bore, 99.9% cond. $695

Sounds pretty good to me, but want the opinion of those who know.

Thanks!
When someone advertises a gun at 99.9% then it should be as NEW. If it has the box then it is an OK price even if it is a Sport model. $795 for a NIB Target model. $1095 for a Match Target model.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I just bought a 6" 1967 MT woodsman. The fellow I bought it from is a collector and ownes many woodsman. This in a never been fired, he bought it new in the late 60's, with the box. It been stored in a lossley fitted plastic bag and greased heavely. He new back then that these guns would be a good investment. He has over two hundred. I paid 850 for it and it was worth it to me. I am now begging him for a series 2 target 6" with the tapered barrel. This has been used but looks great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.