Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hooking on the 5 th wheel and going to AK. and then Alb. NM for 2 or 3 weeks. My ISP is very local and I will not be on RFC during that time. I plan to meet JL and Ducdave and do some shooting in May and will catch up on the on-line-matches then. May everyone post personal bests for this month.
Later everyone
graybeard

:D

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Hi Jim . . .

. . . Goodbye Jim:

I will be pulling the plug on this computer tomorrow afternoon. Heading North on Friday morning. Enjoy the trip and have fun on that New Mexico range.

Talk to you in May.

Joe

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Have a good trip. Did you check match schedules in the areas you're traveling thru? With a little luck you may bring JL back from the dark side with those new bolt guns of yours.:)

Ken

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey TT
I am taking some bolt action with me and JL is welcome to shoot them. The thing to remember is " that a man convenced against his will is of the same opinion still". I feel sure he will like at least one of the bolts, but will he like it well enough to want to get one? Good question. I feel that he will let all you folks know.
I will pull the plug on the computer in the morning, just before leaving.
later
graybeard
:cool:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Travelin

Hey Guy, enjoy your time. You might tell JL that BR Central Classifieds has a real purty Turbo for sale.Some guy in Los Cruises ? Lost Crust ? Last Curses ? Las Cruzes ? New Mexico .
Bob

If you don't do things well the first time, don't try sky diving.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Shoot em up grayone!

And who knows, maybe you will be shooting a Ruger for next month!

Travel safe!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Memory Jog

ANTLURZ Your little note really jogged my memory. A couple years ago I rec'd and e-mail pic that was of as bomb disposal crew. One guy in full protective gear is in this shallow crater to attempt removal of the fuse on this bomb, about a 500 pounder. Behind him, in full gear also is another of the crew, with a large paper bag full of air that he is about to smash, the caption of the photo was, "Difinition of a S.O.B. My wife, Smokey, didn't think it was that funny, with my perverse sense of humor and having been in similar situations, I thought it was great.
Bob:D :D :D

·
Registered
20,556 Posts
Bob,

I wonder if they make that one poster size! Hahaha!

I've seen some of the rifles that guy in Las Cruces has for sale. Nice rifles, nice prices too! A bit too nice for my low budget butt!

But thanks for the thought!....I think??? JL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.