Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put the 75C back together....not bad at all! Can't beleive this was left in a barn for over 30years! It was awful, and almost given up for dead. Once the bore cleaned up I figured I'd give a shot and try to re-store it...the best part is that the owner GAVE it to me for keeps! HOO YAH!!!

Can't wait to throw the scope on and take her to the range and see what she has...may just be that light rifle for 10 bull I was seeking:bthumb:

· Registered
9,151 Posts
That looks nice.:bthumb: You did a great job They're nice and compact without a mag in the way of the balance point. I recently picked up a like new 75c made in 1982 and a 75 made in 1967. I'll post a pic when I get a chance. Enjoy it.

· Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Couldn't wait....

Thanks all!....I put a ton of time in this rifle. VERY fulfilling indeed. I should have taken before/after pics. When my wife saw it today I was accused of buying a new rifle:eek:

I just scoped her (the rifle :rolleyes:)......can't wait to see how she runs! :gun4:

· Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yikes!

The 75C was incredibly inconsistent with CCI SV!.....I sighted in at 25...always seemed to be a few WAY OFF flyers in each group of 5.....finally got a group over a dime sized shoot-n-c and ran a 10 Bull target...Holy Schmoly!....sighter was a 10X...the first bull a 10X...then a 6, then a 8, then a 7, then a 9, then a 10, then a 10, then a 7, then a 7, then a 6....so I guess CCI Sv is not its favorite meal....thought I had some Fed in the locker did not....

The good news is all the rounds cycled with no malfunctions at all!....can't wait to see what it likes to eat....this rifle has a neat feel to it!:bthumb:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.