Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any experience with the hunting hearing aids on the market such as the Walker's Game Ear? I have lost some hearing over the years and am very careful about noise but don't know how to prevent some blast when deer hunting with the '06 or even squirrel hunting with a .22. Have been looking at these aids for a while but wonder how effective and comfortable they are for hunting situations (sitting in a stand for hours at a time). It is very important to hear deer coming first if possible so I do not want to put ear plugs in while I wait and do not want to risk all that movement to try to put something over my ears before shooting. Is it worth the difference in price to go with the high end models?

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
I have a pair of game ears and don't like them, they get real uncomfortable after an hour or so and the electronics is worn outside the ear. I am now using SportEars and love em, but they are expensive....if I had to pay retail for em, I probably wouldn't have bought them....Got mine on Ebay for half price....

http://rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92851

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.