Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Shot my g2 10" match at 50 for the first time on monday. With the old Tasco 3x and Wolf MT, I put 5 under a quarter, $0.25 that is...... I only got to shoot 10 rounds because the sweat bees come out around lunch time and I had to get going. I will definately be shooting it at 50+ in the future.

I want to play with it more but I am ahving a friend work the trigger this fall so it will probably shoot a bit better after the tune up.

·
Registered
163 Posts
My scope mounts are coming in this week. I have a 10" match. I'll be at the range this weekend and will let you know how the 50yd groups look. I have ammo ranging from Rem to Eley I am going to shoot so I will let you know.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Well made it out to the range. I shot 5 different types of ammo. Was shooting @ 50yds, rest, 3-9X rifle scope. The best groups I got were with Rem. Target and Wolf Target. The groups were right about .5". With Eley Tenex and Eley Pistol the groups opened up a bit. The rest I had preety much sucked also. I am glad my G2 like the cheaper stuff.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have a 14in SS match. Will shot under .5 @ 50 most of the time with Fed 711 or 714, and Eley Brown box.

I tried once @ 100 and shot just over an inch with 714, and about 1.3 with 711.

Just rescoped it with a Buchnell 4-12x40 AO. Need to get out and sight it in again. This weekend was in the high 90's with real-feel up to 112, so I stayed indoors.

Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.