Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just thinking to myself how easy it must be to alter a few bits and pieces so the pistol fires full auto. Does anyone have any ideas on what has to be done before I start stripping my pistol? Has anyone tried this before? Thanks for your time.:t

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Gday, thanks for the reply.... Im not too keen on actually doing it as I live in Australia where I would surely end up in jail. I just saw a few videos about the ruger 10/22 where they have made them full auto and that made me think about the browning Buck Mark. I thought there may be some states of the USA where people can do it.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Chim, you sure got that right. Semi auto rifles are banned to all but primary producers under specific circumstances. I would love to get my hands on a Buck Mark rifle but that wont be happening any time soon.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Please check with BATF to find out what paperwork is required to convert your pistol to a FA firearm - believe they have some laws pertaining to it.

Editted - sorry, my bad. Didn't see this request was in a foreign country - my comment above was to the U.S. law. My apologies.

·
Registered
70 Posts
If you're asking the Americans on this forum, be aware that true full-auto afficionados will have nothing to say to you on this subject. They are a very touchy bunch; their ownership of such devices is under constant threat, and even being asked a question like this is enough to make their blood boil. Take my advice: it's not legal in either of our countries, so don't bother asking. Why risk attracting attention that could end up getting this great site shut down?

Don't take it the wrong way, I'm not yelling. I have great affection for Autralians, especially Australians shooters (a dying breed).

That said, I have had a slam-fire that I detailed in another thread. I immediately packed the gun up, took it home, and disassembled it until it could be restored to its intended function.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.