Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Free software

1146 6
For all you guys who reload and want to save some money. I found a program that might be of some use. I'm not a reloader yet, but I thought this was pretty cool.

http://www.huntingnut.com/

Let me know what you think.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No prob, maybe everyone could use the export and import feature to trade loads and we could build up a nice database of loads.

· Registered
325 Posts
Hey if you want a clean free up to date balistics proram remington has "shoot." Developed for windows, the free version allows you run the balistics on all remington factory ammo with all the good charts and graphs. The free version isn't a limited trial either. The full customizable version is the one for sale... Works sweet and downloads quick.

· Premium Member
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Elkein, I dl'ed Shoot and installed it but apparently my system doesnt like it very well. It would not run. But from what I could see of the screenshots and read on the site, sounds like the free version is remington specific. Is this right?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.