Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Found Source of Suhl 150's

998 10
I'm on Allan's e-mail notification list. He just posted Suhl 150's for $500. They include front and rear diopter sights. Is that a good price? I'm thinking about getting one. Here is the link:
http://www.allans-armory.com/aa.php
Wbill
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
909 Posts
I've been watching for one of these and the price seems very fair. His stated policy looks to be very fair also, JMO
Those stocks would be easily refinished from What I can see,
Any experience in buying from this person??
Dumac

· Registered
393 Posts
I got one of them. A friend told me I should jump on one and before I could get all my info e-mailed to him on sunday one of them had already sold, should be here on thursday. Nice guy to deal with (alan) Thanks wbill for posting the web page for them. :bthumb: There is one gunbroker at 400.00 right now so we will see how much it sells for.

· Registered
236 Posts
1eyedjack, I bought the first one on Sunday, and have always called Allan direct rather than use the on-line feature. It's just a little faster assuming he is by the phone. He is a sponsor on Gunboards, but had no sales until the post was bumped to Rimfire Central, so I assume most of the sales came from here. If anyone here is on the look-out for quality guns it might be worth getting on his e-mail alert. It might also be worthwhile to contact him in order to encourage him to urge his contacts to search out quality target rifles in Europe.
He told me that he will try to find more.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.