Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
12,568 Posts
I got snowed out of work today so I made the rounds to a couple CZ stocking dealers today. I'm not really in the market, but I would buy a 457 Jaguar if I happened upon one. Even Bud's is sold out of CZ's. They usually have at least a few. The only one they had was this Royal. Had it been an American or a Varmint or a Jaguar or a Varmint MTR or anything but a Royal I would have bought it. I did see a 457 Lux in 22Mag that had nearly as much figure as this one at another LGS. I thought of Signalman when I saw it. It was behind the counter and the place was busy or I would have snapped a pic of it.
What you found a 457 Lux in 22mag OH YEAH that is what I am talking about. :D

Signalman :mad::):D

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
We do have a sickness, but it’s not very every model available. We all like different models. Signalman likes Lux’s and Americans in 22 Mag. I like the…….ok I like a lot of different models, but not all of them.

·
12,568 Posts
We do have a sickness, but it's not very every model available. We all like different models. Signalman likes Lux's and Americans in 22 Mag. I like the…….ok I like a lot of different models, but not all of them.
Hey don't forget I also like this model....only have a few. :rolleyes:

You guys are killing me with these Luxes. :eek: :1luvu:

Signalman :mad::):D

·
Premium Member
6,931 Posts
How many rifles do you "NOT" own??
Hey Bugeye sir you don't know the half of it...Gerald GMD1950 could supply any gun shop in the USA with his collection.

I know he has a lot of real nice ones.

Signalman
I would hope he would give us mere mortals a chance to buy them first..... Every model of rifle that gets talked about around here it seems as he has one of the nicest one's I've ever seen.

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
We do have a sickness, but it's not very every model available. We all like different models. Signalman likes Lux's and Americans in 22 Mag. I like the…….ok I like a lot of different models, but not all of them.
Hey don't forget I also like this model....only have a few.

You guys are killing me with these Luxes.

Signalman
Oh yeah. Duh!

·
Registered
154 Posts
CZ is ruining a lot of nice wood with the laser engraving. The bad is it is too deep to refinish without removing a lot of wood. Just one old hillbilly's thoughts.
I get it for target rifles, but no way for sporters. Unfortunately, I've aged-out of the target demographic for new leadchunkers. Fortunately, there's a lot of good used out there

·
Registered
907 Posts
I have no idea what CZ was thinking with that laser etching job. Looks like it was done with a woodburner. They could have at least spoken to a custom gunstock artist about it before moving ahead. It would be interesting to see who their target buyer was.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts