Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

FN 1912 Single Shot Rifle

376 6
On line pic of something you need....If you ever see one of these latch onto it ! I bought mine on GB years ago as a "Game Keepers" rifle. Nice checkering, very light, very accurate, nice all the way round, and they sell way too cheap sometimes on Collectors Auctions, I don't know why....It's FN ! Mine is like this but with sling swivels. You lay the round on the extractors and ram the round into the chamber, very simple, very effective. The bluing is still good on mine. Capable of rounds touching at 20 steps.

Air gun Trigger Wood Shotgun Gun barrel
Air gun Trigger Wood Shotgun Gun barrel
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
On line pic of something you need....If you ever see one of these latch onto it ! I bought mine on GB years ago as a "Game Keepers" rifle. Nice checkering, very light, very accurate, nice all the way round, and they sell way too cheap sometimes on Collectors Auctions, I don't know why....It's FN ! Mine is like this but with sling swivels. You lay the round on the extractors and ram the round into the chamber, very simple, very effective. The bluing is still good on mine. Capable of rounds touching at 20 steps.

View attachment 344581 View attachment 344581
They look like neat little rifles. FN Herstal is the parent company of Browning and currently licenses and produces Winchesters through an agreement with Olin. These particular rifles are usually in stock at bargain prices on Simpson Ltd here in the US and folks with Browning or FN Trombones cannabilze them for common parts, such as the front and rear sights. Scroll down here:

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Regarding their prices, they have a shopping cart system, user accounts, and list their asking price. But in many cases they also say "Call to Purchase". I've found that means they are still willing to negotiate on that particular item YMMV.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts