Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Fixed blade Remington

429 2
I was high bidder a couple of weeks ago on this beautiful old Remington genuine stag handled RH-73. It was advertised as:

"IAM OFFERING A REMINGTON RH 73 IN NEAR MINT CONDITION. I DO NOT HAVE THE BOX FOR IT ANYMORE, WISH I DID, THE ONLY IMPERFECTIONS TO THIS KNIFE IS LIGHT STORAGE, IT HAS A HAIRLINE AGE CRACK ON ONE SIDE OF THE HANDLE WHICH WAS IN IT WHEN I BOUGHT IT, THE CRACK IS STABLE, IT HAS ONE OR TWO LIGHT SCRATCHES ON THE DEER SCENE; I DID HAVE A JEWLER GIVE THIS KNIFE A VERY LIGHT CLEANING. THE PICTURES PRETTY MUCH SHOW EVERYTHING,THE SHEATH IS THE ORIGINAL IS EXCELLENT, THERE ARE A FEW VERY LIGHT SCRATCHES ON BLADE VERY MINIMAL, THIS KNIFE HAS NEVER BEEN USED, , THIS KNIFE WAS MADE BETWEEN 1933 AND 1940."

The knife exceeded all my expectations! It looked virtually brand new! One in a million find for a knife of this vintage. I sent the seller an e-mail telling him how much I appreciated his honesty regarding his description. It looked so purty, I thought about sleepin' with it the first night!:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.