Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All--

(This identical post is on www.markii.org.)

Here are the results of my very first experience with the Volquartsen Deluxe and its ten inch barrel. I have an "interim" scope on top: A Bushnell Elite 3200 2-6x32. Sometime next week, my Burris 3-12x32 Fine Plex should be in. It will replace the Bushnell on the Volquartsen. The Bushnell will go on my Beretta NEOS, thereby allowing its Leupold 2.5-8x32 to return home to the Desert Eagle! (Anyway, I can't wait to get my hands on that Burris!)

Here is the machine that makes the holes . . .

Here is a picture of my WORST measured group of the day. Despite what it says at the top, it really was shot with Aguila SE (and everything is shot from the bench at 25 yards) . . .

And, here is a link to the rest!

seal killer's first session with the Volquartsen Deluxe.

My impressions of the Volquartsen . . .

The trigger is beyond belief.

The ability to make sub-half inch groups is obviously there. Where I had to strain with my Beretta NEOS Inox DLX with the 7.25" barrel to make a sub-half inch group, I consider anything LARGER than that made with the Volquartsen to be a BAD GROUP!

Looking at a target that you have just put another round into without changing the target is worth the price of the Volquartsen (well, almost!). This happened many, many times.

Compensator + Heavy barrel = Very, very little muzzle flip and hardly ANY recoil.

My Volquartsen will not feed either Eley Tenex Ultimate EPS (red box) or Eley Match Pistol (black box). I will tell Volquartsen about this. I bet they do not know. EVERY round jams on the bottom edge of the feed ramp.

--seal killer

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.