Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
  • Before participating in the RFC Classifides, please take a moment to read our rules.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I am wondering where you find your values for 10/22s when you are looking to sell them. I have 4 that I am thinking of taking to a show and I would like to make sure that I am asking a fair price. They are all new unfired in the box only taken out to take pictures. Each of them are in the Talo stocks of all 4 versions. I purchased them a few years back. I was going to turn them into superstocks but never got around to it.
Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Tim

·
Registered
101 Posts
No greater more honest pool of 10/22 knowledge than right here on RFC. Post your pictures ( because looks/wood counts ). These guys will give you the straight facts on resell value. Maybe post them for sale here where they are really appreciated.

·
Registered
21,616 Posts
Ya that... :bthumb::bthumb:

Go to a local LGS and they will likely give you Bubba facts...use a outdated book and ya get outdated info...;)

Take your pick.

Edit... Post them up here they will sell within the week IF..IF you post them for a fair price which should be real near where you bought them at plus the shipping...unless they are of the Talo's that are scarce they will sell right at what you paid for them...unless you stole them.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'd take the third one. She's a beaut. . . . That is of course if I could talk my wife into it. Lemme know what you want. I really dont know what a fair price would be. We could go from there. My wife isnt too fond of the 10/22 right now but id sure try

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.