Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Fed 750 bulk 550box

457 5
Anyone use the fed 750 stuff? It comes in a bulk box of 550 rounds for $12 at walmart...

Good... Bad...

I can't find anymore of the fed 510... but I did find 20 boxes of the 750 stuff... Should I go back and get it?

Thanks!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
You will find a lot of reading about the Fed bulk from Mao Mart on this forum.

I shot numerous groups today averaging 1 inch from 45 yards. I used a rest with a 4X32 scope. They expanded quit nicely after punching through my 1 inch piece of pine back stop and into a dead tree trunk. Many of them fell to the ground where I could exam them. I can shoot tighter groups with other bulk ammo, but I feel the Feds are well worth their price.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Seems to cycle well through everything I have....couldn't really tell you much about grouping with it as I don't really shoot paper with bulks....but for plinking it can give a good time at little cost. Seems to be fairly accurate for 30-50 yard plinkin'......it worth a try to see if you like it...

·
Premium Member
30,507 Posts
I is the same basic ammo that is sold at Cabelas with a different number in the 525 pack. They are good plinking rounds, but they certainly aren't match ammo. Then again, you aren't paying for match ammo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.