Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there going to be a February indoor 50 foot match?

I FINALLY got my guage and I have a good target in the bank already from last weekend.

I didnt see any 50 foot scores for January. I have some targets that were shot in January but not scored till February due to lack of guage. Is it too late to submit a score for January?

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Hello Reg:

Yes, there will be a February indoor match and a March match too. Starting in April, we all got outdoors. The indoor divison runs from December to March.

The deadline for submitting scores is the last day of each month. I have accepted scores on the 1st & 2nd of the month, while I am starting to set up the score bulletins. Trying to plug in scores after that would give me a real problem and a headache too. This month I am behind schedule on getting the bulletins out. Had to spent extra time with some needed changes in the data base. Besides that, I got Mavis an new Schnauzer puppy and have had to spend time teaching him some proper puppy manners.

I would like you to consider those January scores you shot as GOOD practice. Practice under match conditions is the best practice. Shoot four new targets this month and e-mail be the best score of the bunch.

Good luck and good shooting.

Joe

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.