Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am looking for a Fajen or Boyds Silhouette stock (for the 10/22)that is finished in coffee or midnight colour. I would like to see pictures of it if possible and a brief description of it. I will be willing to pay somewhere around $100.

thank you lazyeh

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I would suggest for a finished Boyds. M opinion is that they are of higher quality. Of course opinions are like ... I wont go there.

Worth the wait.

Dean_311

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
email

I just emailed him, and I haven't got a response back. I heard that he takes awhile to ship though but has good stocks. I just want to get a nice used one for around $100-$110 range because I want it o my 10/22 asap.:D

lazyeh

email me [email protected] if you want to talk about the stock

·
Registered
22 Posts
What is the delivery time on a Boyd's Blaster? I have been looking at a Fajen for $132.00 and a B&C thumbhole Anshutz for $158 and would really like to buy a Boyd's if their backorder is not 5 weeks.Thanks Ken

·
Registered
201 Posts
6 weeks.

Oh yeah. Silly me. the Boyd's finished blaster is $99 but had a 6 week backorder. I got the unfinished that was $82 and got it in 5 days. 2 days off and on to finish and I was done. Here is a pic. Oh and it looks like Tenspot has a good deal on the Buy sell or trade forum.

D.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Irishfly,

Thanks for the heads-up on the Boyds' Blasters...

Last time I checked with Rob, which was probably about a month and a half ago, they had Pepper Blasters in stock and the Nutmeg Blasters were only 3 weeks out....

That's crazy how things changed so much since then....

You did a wonderful job on yours! It looks GREAT! :D

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Nice job there Irish!

When I talked to Rob about my Mauser stock and the website, he said pricing was to be "adjusted", so I would be very surprised if the $99 FDI holds.

The Fajen I had on the for sale listing sold the first day to Stratcats brother. I have been reducing inventories as I find things while refinishing the basement!!!!!!!

Lazyeh, keep an eye on ebay , lots of guys replace stocks just for a change of pace......including me.....

Anyone know of anyone with a Hogue full bed overmold for a M70 featherweight they want to get rid of?????

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.