Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
  • Beware of Scammers! Does it sound too good to be true? New user has just what you were looking for? Don't get scammed! When in doubt, use escrow.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
This is my first post! I just got a 10/22T and it is an EXCELLENT gun! It makes really tight groups and it likes CCI Mini Mags. I'm sorry your friend's gun isn't up to par. I think Ruger would be more than happy to replace the barrel. They are a great company to deal with for stuff like that - they stand behind their products 100%. All you've got to do is get in touch with 'em and send it in.

If the barrel has a bulge in it I think it would definitely affect accuracy. I hope you can get the problem corrected.

· Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome Ohcsim! This is one heck of a great information source. I'm sure to learn a lot from you all.

It's also turned out to be a great source for laughs! I checked out the "Stupid things we've all done in the shop... " thread and had a good hard chuckle. A lot of that stuff sounds EXACTLY like somethin' I'd do...

:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.