Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't own any Anschutz rifles. Yet. I was at a LGS today to pick up yet another CZ and saw this one display. It certainly caught my eye and I thought I'd share it with those of you who peruse this forum.

Brown Wood Textile Brickwork Paint

I apologize for the poor picture. It's the only one I took of that rifle.

Note: I'm sure this rifle is on consignment at the LGS. I have no affiliation with the LGS other than being a customer.

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If I hadn't just bought a CZ 452 and CZ 527 within the past week, I might be a buyer. If it happens to still be there in a few weeks...maybe...

I doubt it will last too long though.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yes, they are nice, I said, but when it comes to Eye Candy, it is just a standard LOOKING rifle, I own a Custom VUDOO, and a CUSTOM-built KIDD that both shoots lights out and I would put up against any Anschutz, me or anyone shooting them. I Candy is in the eye of the beholder, for me, it definitely shoots better than it looks for sure, I am just saying it looks like an average rifle. No need to get upset. Sorry!

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
I have a Vudoo and a few Kidd rifles also. Anschutz are extremely good. They all have a purpose, there isn't one rifle made that does EVERYTHING perfectly. Not upset, just sounded a little silly. 👍

1 - 20 of 26 Posts