Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enter July scores: 25 Yd MAGNUM FACTORY SPORTER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------
Rules: Same basic rules as UNLIMITED with the following additions.
1. Rifle must be a .22 Magnum, a .17 Magnum and the Rifle Value may not exceed the “NiB” (New in Box) BlueBook value of $500.00. If you are not sure of the value of your rifle: Shoot it anyway. We will tell you if it meets the $500.00 rule.

2. Weight of the rifle must not exceed 8.5 lbs. with scope sight or iron sights attached.

3. Must have the original factory barrel, and stock. Butt stock may be cut back to fit a Lady or Junior shooter. Barrel must not be rechambered or cut back. Recrowning is allowed.

4. Free floating the barrel and glass/pillar bedding is allowed. Upward pressure on the barrel with shims/glass is allowed. Tuners at the muzzle or screw type tuners in the stock are not allowed. Any labor charge by a gunsmith will not be included in the $500.00 limit.

5. Triggers must be safe. Trigger tuning is allowed. Aftermarket triggers or parts are allowed if the cost of trigger/parts, when added to the blue book vaulue of the rifle, does not exceed $500.00. Any labor charge by a gunsmith will not be included in the $500.00 limit.

6. Scope sights will be limited to not more than 24 power. No limit on the cost of the scope, or iron sights. Diopter lenses are allowed in iron sights,

7. Rests: Elevation and windage adjustments on rests must not be moved after the first sighter shot. A bipod may be attached to the rifle. It will not be included in the 8.5 lb. weight limit.

8. Ammunition There is no restriction on the cost of rimfire magnum ammunition in this match.

9. Box Stock Rifles: The rifle must meet the Magnum Factory Sporter rules, and must not exceed the “NiB” (New in Box) BlueBook value of $500.00: No modifications to the rifle, the trigger, or the bedding. The rifle must be as it came out of the box from the factory. If you shoot a (BOX STOCK) rifle in this class: At the begining of the third line of your score entry: Type (BOX STOCK).
Format Example:
236-5x Bill Bolt. Hollywood, California (Star)
Savage M 93G. Bushnell 4-12X. Hornaday 17gr.
Glass bedded. Trigger work. Three shot bags for support.
Rain. Wind 15-20 mph. No wind flags.
Another Format Example:
212-1x John Latham. Springfield, Illinois (Age 16)
Ruger 10/22. BSA Platinum 6-24X. Hornaday 17gr.
(BOX STOCK) Three shot bags for support.
Sunny day. Wind about 3 to 5 mph. Coat hanger wire and yarn for a wind flag.
---------------------------------------------

·
Registered
115 Posts
can i use a score from the fun shoot that i shot with the 17hmr or do i have to shoot another round for this match? if so here it is.

25yrd 240 12X Shane Hurkmans Rhinelander W.I
Savage 93R17, Mueller tactical 4x16X50AO, Hornady 20grain XTP
trigger work to 16oz, glass bedded, free floted the barrel,stock work. all work done by me.caldwell "rock" front rest and caldwell rear bag
up a 5 am to get to the range so there was no wind. but there was a vary light breez from right to left, nice and sunny 74 deg.

·
Registered
922 Posts
25 yd--249 8X Bill Egger Snogator Bowstring MN
Marlin 882SSV 22 Mag Tasco 6x24x44
Shot off bags outdoors -wind 5 mph from left
Rem PSP-- score also posted in July funshoot--self xcored

·
Registered
922 Posts
Minigator

snogator said:
25 yd--249 8X Bill Egger Snogator Bowstring MN
Marlin 882SSV 22 Mag Tasco 6x24x44
Shot off bags outdoors -wind 5 mph from left
Rem PSP-- score also posted in July funshoot--self xcored
minigator is my grumpdaughter--When she comes up north she can't wait to get to a range or the woods to shoot. She is awsome at 14 yrs old now, and you will see her shoot the greeeeen monster more and more as she matures. She loves the game---wants my 882ssv--Bill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.