Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, Just picked up an Erma for my son's birthday this summer. It's missing the rear sight due to it having a nice"old" weaver scope on it. Since it's to be a suprise for him I think I'd like to have the vintage scope on my Remington 550-1. That will only happen if I can find the rear sight. Any ideas as to where one can be had? Thanks, Al

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Numrich lists the rear sight, but they're out at the moment. You might try checking with them once or twice a month, they're parts turnover is rapid. I don't know if they have a "waiting list" or not.

Ken Bean might have one
[email protected]

I have copies of the original documentation for that rifle. Send me an address, and I'll be glad to send them. It's only two sheets of paper, no cost. They were provided to me for free as well.

Regards, Jay

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Part on the way (I get the scope)

Thanks guys, Bob's had the sight in stock and it's on the way. They were out of the screw but that seems minor compared to finding the sight. Again, thanks for the info. Al

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.