Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a question about the MAAGGNNUUMM's barrel "life", somewhere around here, a few weeks ago.

You're still shooting the Factory issued barrel, aren't ya?

Got an idea about how many rounds ya put thru her?

The way you been getting those crows, it doesn't seem to be losing any accuracy.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Well Ski I guess he wore it out

Last post by ED that I have seen was
in the 17 Forum. :)

Talk'in bout get'in on of them
'itty bitty' bullet shooters. :D

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
I don't know about that Ski.

Seems like he might be get'in the 'itch'
to me.

Sort of mull'in it over.......!

Do I switch.......
or don't I..........

hmmmmmmm!

:D

·
Registered
423 Posts
OK...but ya won't believe me....

I have put WAY over 10 CASES (yes it is not a misprint) through my origial factory barrel. Mostly CCI Maxi Mags. In the 3(?) or so years I owned the rifle (maybe longer?...gotta check on it) I mostly plinked and done target shooting with it. I have shot alot of crows, prob over 300 of em with it, and by counting my pictures I have shot 103 rabbits, countless rats (like lil prairie dogs), pigeons and other miscellaneous critters with it. Oh yeah, one large raccoon too.

I have been trying to get someone with a borescope to check it out and maybe even take a pic of the barrel. I have two factory spares I can use in the meantime.

I noticed that Natchez Shooters Supplies has Remington Premiers on sale fer $8.54 a box if you buy ten or more boxes so's I gonna but me a brick.

Oh yeah...a case of 22 mag ammo typically has 2000 rounds in it. I know I have shot ALOT more than that and clean it almost every time...form teh bore:D ....

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ED!!........Well!

It's about [poor language deleted] time, you showed up!!

I've used you as a reference for barrels.......possible dealers in the Orlando area.........Factory rifle specs.......

Dammit!

Get to that Library a little more often!

;)

[edited by me] I should go and wash my mouth out. Got a brand new bar of Ivory soap.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Re: I don't know about that Ski.

Plinker said:
Seems like he might be get'in the 'itch'
to me.

Sort of mull'in it over.......!

Do I switch.......
or don't I..........

hmmmmmmm!

Bwahahahahaha! The only switch ski's making is the one that will make all the rest of us little bullet people!

:D :D

Zirc

·
Registered
423 Posts
They'll get my 1022 MAAAGNUM from my cold dead hands. I think the hummer is a neat lil round but I like the harder impact of the 22 magnum better. I'll buy the hummer when I am bored and wanna tinker....although I hear it's a great lil round for bitty critters.

Waiting fer the Brown truck to arrive with my darn ammo....:(

Geez I hadda edit this post twice fer spelling mistakes!

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
ski said:
Over my cold dead rotting, body!!

I was the first Maggit! I WILL be the last!!

:mad:
Yep!
I do believe he is weakening.

:D :D :D

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
ski,

You may have started out as the Head Maggit, but Hornady has since reduced you to a Half-Maggit... someday, I know, you'll try out the other half... and be the true Head Maggit again.

Poor little fellow... :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.