Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Ebay Auction For Collectors

346 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  bolsen2
Hi guys. I was browsing ebay,and ran across something for fellow collectors. Two books by NED SCHWING. "Winchester slide action rifles" BOTH volumns, 1 and 2. These are hardcover,and beautifully done. VERY comprehensive information on models 1890-1906-M61 and M62. These are probably the finest books available. Both are out of print,and unfortunatly,a bit pricey. However,you will not have many chances to get both at once. The photos,history, and information in these books is in my opinion,far superior to anything else out there.I would not be suprised to see these go for WELL over 100.00. The auction number is 7165936568 .Anyway,just thought I would pass this on.Good luck. Brian.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
262 Posts
bolsen,

Thanks for the heads-up. I missed out on vol. 1 last week, who knows....

OT-That Idea you have about the web site sounds great (my reply is a bit belated, it's fishing season up here), keep us posted.

-GRIZ

· Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi GRIZ. I just checked the auction,and it has not changed.Good luck. Maybe you will get a deal. A website would be great fun,but time consuming. Hopefully someday. If it could be done half as well as this one,it would be worthwhile. Good luck on the books. Brian.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.