Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

EAA biathlon in 22 mag ??

581 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Vic-One
have read all the posts re;this rifle in 22 lr, but seems no one has one in 22 mag. thinking of getting one and am wondering what kind of groups in general can be expected with the "right" ammo.

thanks for any info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
20,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well, anyway, fwiw, got one in 22 mag coming in about a week or so. will wring it out and post a range report. according to an e-mail i received from EAA corp, should do .5 - 1" @100 yds, which to me is amazing, with the right ammo and the right shooter, as they claimed. got all the ammo..............now for the right shooter...............?? ummmmmmmmmmm...........scope......????????? help!! all i have not in use is a tasco4-12X

· Registered
2,412 Posts
WOW, I was not convinced there really were any .22 Mag BB imported. EAA had them listed for at least 2 years on their site, but I'd never seen one for sale or heard of anyone that had one.

If your .22 Mag is anywhere near as accurate as the norm for the .22 LR's you'll have a very good shooter on your hands.

Congrats!

· Registered
20,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea, FWIW the prices are going up, as they are going to be hard to get from what i understand. ordered one and should be here soon, in a week or two. cant wait to see what it'll do at 100 yards.

· Registered
209 Posts
I just ordered a BB. In my search--they are getting scarce---a found that a large discounter has several Mag BBs. I decided to pass and find a BB in .22 lr.---the Magnum is just too expensive for informal target shooting.

Vic One

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.