Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought i would let all the st louis people on here know that the wal mart in so county on telegraph rd has the dynapoints in for 9.60 brick.i talked the manager into ordering these a couple weeks ago,he ordered 3 cases and i bought a case so you best be quick.the only way wal mart is going too keep carrying this for us is if it sells well. so spread the word guys thanks don
keep on bangin boys!!:D

·
Registered
67 Posts
I wish that was the case here. I went to the local wal-mart and asked about them. The guy assumed that since he had never herad of them that they did not exist and refused to even look and see if they could be special ordered.

Also, the k-mart here has a spot for them on the shelf, but they have not been in stock for the last 2 months.. :(

·
Registered
67 Posts
Pretty sure nobody is from around these parts, but the Wal-Mart here in Klamath Falls, Oregon got Dynapoints in yesterday. I bought a brick last night and will see how they work tonight after work.. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.