Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wheres the best place to put my order in for a brick or 2 off ammo, or whatever i can get ahold off.

theres none to be had anywhere local so I guess i should go ahead and get my name on backorder for it somewhere.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Well Midsouth has the best price

and it has been mentioned a few times
around here,if I'm not mistaken.

:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ammo

Placed an order with Sinclair International on 2/27. A case shows up 4 weeks later. 40 boxes.............2000 rounds............

Came to $8.15/box after shipping charges. The only down side was that the wife received it. She doesn't seem to appreciate the ammo as much as me.

Ron

·
Registered
406 Posts
This is strange .

No one in my area must be shooting 17's . Every gun shop I've been to has plenty . I've also asked them and they say they aren't having any trouble getting it .

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ordered 10 boxes of Hornady last Tuesday from Cabela's. It arrived on Monday, Cabela's has been my most consistant supplier on .17 HMR ammo.

Has anyone received any from Mid South this month, I have been on backorder with them for a couple of months?

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
delta sporting place in utah has cci 17 ammo in stock. called the other day just to see.

thats the only place in about a 200 mile circle ive found that had ammo instock the day I called. utah is 300 miles away so i dont think a road trip for the cci stuff is gona happen.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ive got the lead on place local thats getn 2 cases of hmr stuff in tomorrow.

I tried paying for the 2 cases in advance but they wouldnt do that, but they said theyd hold 2 boxes.

10 tomorrow in am they get theyre stuff in, im calling right then hopefully can buy the 2 cases over the phone.

if not hopefully I can drive the 60miles tomorrow night and snag atleast a few boxes. that he holds for me.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Well, maybe it's a start!!! I hit a store today and found a case of Hornady:p They said it had just came in, so maybe they are starting to put a little more out now at the factory!!! Guy can wish ya know!!!:D

·
Registered
353 Posts
toneloc12345

I am glad to see that I am not the only one that feels the way you do. It seems the 17 HMR has attracted the people with obsessive-compulsive disorder. Give me 4 boxes at a good price per month and I would be tickled. But it is impossible with the short supply and the mentally deranged ordering cases at a time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.