Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
137 Posts
Larry, I'm in CT, but I'm 100% sure there is an active club out toward the Cape that shoots what you're looking for. You might post over on the rimfire section of benchrestcentral.com. The name of the club escapes me, but I know I've seen anouncements from them. I'll keep an eye out. Oh, and try the Springfield club,too. The father of one of our club members shoots there, mostly centerfire; I'll check on the rimfire aspect of it as I should see him in a day or 2. Don't know the official name of that one either.

· Registered
137 Posts
Larry, I saw your post over on brcentral, looks like they gave you some good leads. Were you able to make any of the shoots listed? Just curious. I have yet to run into my shooting buddy to get the specifics on the club in the Springfield area, but will pick his brain next time I see him. I looked at the link that Pete K. offered, and what they list for a range in Springfield is the indoor range at S&W showroom, I think. Definitely not the one I'm thinking of.

· Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LKEN: I've exchanged emails with Al Hadfield and was given lots more information. The problem now is me: I work on Saturdays and it seems that most of the matches are on Saturdays. Al invited me to come down to his place on a Sunday, but I can't do it until the first weekend in August. I'm sure we'll hook up, though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.