Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm becoming interested in purchasing a 541 22 rimfire. They resemble my 700BDL and I've heard good things about them. Well, maybe except for the plastic magazines. I've read a few posts around about the different triggers and the adjusting screws. I guess there's non-adjustable, 2-screw, and 3-screw trigger assemblies from what I've read. I'm just wondering if there's any reasonable way to tell by model - S, T, or THB, whether the trigger can be adjusted, or whether it's by year of make, or did Remington just use what ever kind of assembly they had available when a particular model was on the line.

My 700 BDL has the 3-screw adjustment. And I read the post about adjusting the 541 with the 3-screw trigger. Just trying to figure what to look for without having to take the stock off when I find one for sale.

TennSquire

·
Registered
170 Posts
My 541THB has the 3 screw trigger. They are sear engagment, trigger weight and a over travel adjustment. I have a 541X with no adjustmets. Also a 580, 581 and 582 no adjustments. Hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.