Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
I can only dream of having two cases of the best Lapua cartridges. I'm happy for you and hope every shot is an "X".

Roughly 10 years ago - give or take - I ordered a case of Russian "Sniper" cartridges and a case of the brass-cased "Junior" Russian cartridges. Both cases arrived in flat wood crates. The 50 round boxes were in sealed, waterproof bricks of 500 rounds.

I wish I still had a few boxes of the "Sniper" as I recently saw a single full box on one of the auction sites with a bid of more than $34.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Bird Houses

The Kitty might like the wooden crates turned into bird houses.The shipping on mine was less than 25 per case.I thought that was quite reasonable given the extra weight of the wood.I'm planning to try some in a week or so. We can compare notes.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Wow, a tad off-topic, but that is a really gorgeous cat, Passinby! Congrats on the ammo, when I can scrape some cash together, I hope to put in a decent-sized order myself.

·
Registered
7,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Took the Copper JSR out Today with the Master M

Ok. I admit it. I'm tossing the lower right bull from the average to give me a-not-so-disrepectful .167 average. light variable rear wind. Some minor side-to-side target movement occasionally. 25 yards

This series is a bit better than the usual Midas M performance. Given that it is Master M, I am a very happy camper.

No, I have no idea where the loan flyer came from.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.