Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went gun shopping today and came across a used CZ452 2E(I am not positive about the 2E but fairly sure,looked at a lot of guns) in great shape for $275.I passed it up,already have a lot of 22's and was thinking about a 17.I just looked at the CZ site and it looks just like the LUX.Metal finish and bore were perfect and the stock had a couple of minor dings that would steam out and no scratches.Was this a good price?I keep thinking maybe I should go back tomorrow.What do you guys think.

·
Registered
10,623 Posts
If it was a Lux it was a pretty good price if it was a Trainer/Special the price was high.
The only difference between a Lux and Trainer is the Lux has a walnut stock the trainer a beech wood stock. Both are normally very accurate.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
I live in an affluent community and therefor the prices are that much higher, plus ny sales tax of 8%.My lux was $415 new :yikes:
So anything below 400 is good to me, now all of you know why I baby the thing so much.
OIS

·
Registered
82 Posts
2e

It was a trainer special...245 is HIGH...paid 178 cash and carry for mine brand new. Great shooter...my fav gun and I use it to Silhouette shoot in the competitions too.

I think the new in box price now is $212 here in Tulsa.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I beleive that the Lux model has the checkering on the stock and the trainer does not. Also I think that the Lux is a 2EZKM. Although I know mine was a beechwood stock but it had the checkering. When I traided it in thay gave me the price for the Lux model because of the checkering. They said only the Turkish walnut comes chackered. I don't know about that, I know mine was beechwood.
Frank

·
Registered
10,623 Posts
My trainer came with a checkered beech wood stock. All the trainers that I have seen had the pistol grip area of the stock checkered.but no checkering on the forearm.

·
Registered
82 Posts
diff

the trainer is the Lux SPECIAL that means checkered stock on a BEECH stock not walnut. Thats the diff nothing else. Same barrell and bolt...etc. Still a great gun. They used to make and may still make a stripped down basic version. No checkering just a straight beech stock. all are still great shooters. And the Lux line may carry the ZKM lettering I know that mine is a 452ZKM-2E Lux Special.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.