Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a CZ452 in 17HMR.. I read posts and decided on Millet 22 rings to complement a 4X12 leupold VX-1 scope, that I haven't bought yet.. Right scope? What would you use? I actually bought the beaman rings first, but after looking at them and the gun, they looked a little coarse and heavier than needed so I took them back and found the millets.. Now folks what should I do to improve the trigger? Do I need to free float the barrel? Do I need to glass bed the action. What would you do with this gun to start? Thanks for the help, ol hounddog

· Registered
747 Posts
cz 452

CZ 452

Hounddog,
I bought a 452 style last month and used the high millet rings on mine so the bolt would clear the scope. You might try the weaver to 11mm adapters that Eric Brooks sells. He also sells a spring kit for your trigger that is susposed to help. Erics can be reached at
ebrooks77.50megs.com.
I haven't done anything to my gun yet because it shoots pretty good the way it is. I intend to put one of the trigger spring kits iin my gun in the future.
You can go to the cz section of this forum and find out alot of things.
I've only been a member of RFC for a short time but the one thing that I've found out is that if these folks don't know the answer you don't need to know either. HAHAHA

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.