Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked one of these up at Whittaker's in Ky.Neat looking gun with a looong bbl.Their price was 191.00 $They have a great selection of CZ's and good prices.The .17's were 309.00$

·
Registered
25 Posts
Jim , I wish they would have had those when I bought my special right around Christmas. I went there(whittaker's) to buy a cz .17 and they didn't have one at the time. But I'm very pleased with my special. Garybobb

·
Registered
46 Posts
phil in alabama said:
He was asking three hundred bucks. I said well hmmm, and walked on.:)
Good idea...Dealer cost on these rifles is from 170-189 that I've seen so far, and there is nothing wrong with a dealer making a living, but a $100+ markup is a little high!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Only discoverd CZ's recently, bought one Special, traded for another and just ordered an Ultra Lux from my buddy's gun shop, should be here next week. These things are becoming an addiction! That long barrel really has me fascinated, want to try it with some CB longs, should be way quiet. Can't wait to try out this new addition.
Manny

·
Registered
25 Posts
JimH said:
Just picked one of these up at Whittaker's in Ky.Neat looking gun with a looong bbl.Their price was 191.00 $They have a great selection of CZ's and good prices.The .17's were 309.00$
Jim what style is the .17's I've never seen one, are they Lux or American?? Garybobb

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.