Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who are not very familier with the CZ Ultra Lux, Paco has written a short article with pics. Go to Gunblast.com, go to archives and scroll down to "The CZ Secret 452". Good reading! Mac :t

·
Registered
13,322 Posts
I'd learned about the Ultralux here December '03, shortly after buying my Special. Googled Paco Kelly's outstanding article on the Ultralux - really whetted my appetite. Went to gun shop and there it was, poking a whole with that long barrel through the ceiling . . . love at first sight. :D Took some fancy dealing (I'm generally broke, having two small kidlets but you have to sacrafice sometimes . . .)

Its a very distinctive firearm. I don't care if it won't outshoot my other CZ .22s (it doesn't) - it just look so . . . so . . . man, I don't have the words. :)

No scope - Eric Brooks 3/32 aperture and its good to go like that. Wanted an iron sighted plinking rifle that looked good - got it in spades.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I purchased a super exclusive recently and it is very accurate. It will change its
point of impact from cold barrel to hot groups. But the way that i use it in three
shot cycles where there is a time lapse of five to ten minutes between cycles
it shoots as good as i I can point it. It shoots where you aim it. I put a Brooks
trigger kit in it works great. Very satisfied with this rifle. If CZ comes out with a
target rifle in 22LF I am going to own one. Have not seen a unaccurate CZ yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.