Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

CZ Traveling Trigger Tools Kit

742 14
I'm finished with this excellent kit. Thanks to user "suliasz" for making this tool kit available. :t

Whomever is next in line, please send me a PM with your mailing address.

Thanks,
Dave
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
This kit consists of two drift punches and a support base. It is used to facilitate the installation of "Brookie's Trigger Kit" in a CZ 452 rifle. Do a search in the CZ Forum for "Trigger Kit" or click on Brookie's link in the sponsor's forum. www.cz452.com will get you some very good info on the CZ 452 as well as pictures of Brookie's trigger kit.

And pardon my poor manners; Welcome to RFC :t

·
Registered
332 Posts
Y'know...

If someone wants to toss a piece of paper in there and everyone who uses the tools write their town and state, it might be interesting in a couple of years to see how many places they have hit.

--- Steve

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
gump said:
ok do i just need the brooks kit or something else?
To improve the trigger, you just need the Brook's kit. But while you are at it take a look at the action screws offered by Brookie. If you are going to shoot iron (open) sights, you should try one of his "Ghost rings". If, at some time in the future, you decide to scope your trainer, you can add his adapters and Burris rings. No, I don't work for Brookie, and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn last night. He just offers good products to enhance the CZ 452's. :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
thank you again sir. im just wanting to help the trigger i already got a scope on it. i just got those cheap leupold high rimfire rings but they work ok. i cant wait to fix that trigger its got tons and tons of creep in it. is there much difference in the extra light and light springs?

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
There are four springs in the kit. I used the second heaviest and my trigger is at 1.75#. That's pretty light for field use and I sure wouldn't suggest it for shooting while wearing gloves. Brookie's site has the variations listed. As near as I can test with two trigger pull guages, Brookie's numbers are good.

To Add; Be sure to do the "Bump Test" and check the trigger after the safety is applied and released. If there is a difference, move up to the next heavier spring. Have fun; but be safe.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.