Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i had some copies of a USBR target and got to plinking @ em with some wolf MT i realize they were all 9's and 10's this was with no wind so i put an official target up shot the first 2 row's still no wind had 1 eight the rest 10's then the freakin wind picked up (man i hate the wind) i finished the target shooting my best ever 226:) i know it ain't nothing to compete with the big boys but it was good for me and i was happy anyway i just had to tell someone P.S. this was @ 50 yards with a leupold 6x18x40mmAO

killa

·
Registered
112 Posts
Good going, bud, but shooting in the wind is what separates the rifleowners from the marksmen. Buy or make yourself some flags and get out there and practice when it's blowing.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
killa,
That's a great score for a stock CZ! Keep that up and you will be one of the "big boys" some of us use as guidelines. Are you going to enter this month's email match? If you do, MangesMade starts a thread on this forum where you can post your scores for those who don't read the Match forum.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey guys iv'e put a weaver v-24 on the standard to see if i can do any better i had a question about the online match i mean do you just find the thread and post your score or what thanks

killa

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.