Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 452 lux. I bought a great older tasco 6-18x40 AO scope for it. Its a great scope, problem is its super long. I thought it would clear past the rear sight base, but its not that long. My World class tasco 6-18x44 is short enough to sit behind sight base, but 44mm objective makes it a bit high with the hogback stock, Is there a nice 18-t x 40ish new or used scope in the under $200.00 range. I have seen the simmons pro-air and the bsa contender ?-24x40 contender specs sound perfect, but I understand the are junk. I would go with a 44mm obj if its not too thick. Any recomendations? Anyone know of any fairly low profile AO 44s

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys

Anyone know the overall length of a pro-air, it seems to keep coming back to that unit. I would actually perfer a 40mm over a 44. Seem to be a few 18plus 40mm scopes but most seem to be on the verry low end. Anyone know the exact length of Simmons M1048 with no sunshade. Does it have a sunshade? Any other thoughts. Hey Brookie, got your spring kit, BRAVO!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.