Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
21 - 40 of 66 Posts

· Premium Member
I just need one more...
1,992 Posts
That 7 year old boy will remember going to the range with "Pop" for the rest of his life! That's absolutely priceless!

When I was a kid, both my grandpas took me shooting. They each only had one 22lr rifle and neither was anything special (Glenfield 60 and Winchester 67). But I happen to be the caretaker of both of those rifles now and they mean the world to me. Both grandpas have passed away and I'm nearing 50 myself, but the memories of shooting with them will be with me as long as I live.

· Premium Member
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I've never been more proud then when watching my boys out perform me in all sports. I can hardly wait for my Grandchildren to start doing the same. It looks like you have built some very nice arrows, and trained some fine Indians.
Thank You Sir!!!

Good LORD gave me no sons and I thank him everyday for that!!! I was not ready. :cautious:
I had the pleasure of raising two awesome Daughters....with a lot of help from my wonderful Wife of course!! ;)
Now I get to enjoy my Grandsons!!! :cool:

· Premium Member
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
That 7 year old boy will remember going to the range with "Pop" for the rest of his life! That's absolutely priceless!

When I was a kid, both my grandpas took me shooting. They each only had one 22lr rifle and neither was anything special (Glenfield 60 and Winchester 67). But I happen to be the caretaker of both of those rifles now and they mean the world to me. Both grandpas have passed away and I'm nearing 50 myself, but the memories of shooting with them will be with me as long as I live.
Yes Sir!!

I grew up shooting a Marlin Model 60....wore it slam out!!!

· Premium Member
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Where did you get the barrel?
I ordered it straight from Lilja....the .900 straight cylinder barrel is out of stock right now.

· Premium Member
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
We spent the day practicing for an ARA Unlimited Match this Saturday. Didn't shoot many groups but managed to get a couple in with a lot # of Eley Tenex and SK Standard Plus.

Have I mention how much I'm liking my new Lilja Barrel!!!! :D:D

Three 5 shot groups with Eley Tenex on an ARA Unlimited target, shot in the order shown. Top group was first shots of the day starting with a clean barrel...noted the clean cold bore shot.
Font Rectangle Symbol Circle Electric blue

Font Circle Gas Drawing Electric blue

Here is the first five shots with SK Standard Plus followed by a ten shot group on an ARA Unlimited target.
Font Circle Parallel Number Electric blue

Font Handwriting Art Wood Illustration

21 - 40 of 66 Posts